Tapflo has successfully delivered on one of the largest single projects this year for the design and supply of a set of pump skids for a leading multi-nation pharmaceutical manufacturer in Europe. These pump skids were designed for a range of process and service applications ensuring the ability to safely and efficiently pump a wide variety of different solvents, acids, and pharmaceutical waste products.
The client asked us for several compact pump skids for large conductive PTFE and stainless steel AODD pumps, dampeners and air control units. It was critical to keep all of the highly acclaimed features and benefits of Tapflo products including reliability, safety, simplicity and robustness and incorporate them into a design suitable for use in a modern state of the art pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
Tapflo were able to offer an integrated solution combining all the different requirements into one complex package covering everything from design and 3D modelling to manufacture and supply, all with full-certification and documentation. Throughout this whole process, it was very important to keep the customer involved on all stages of the product development process, ensuring that our customer got exactly what they required, in the way that they wanted it. This is something Tapflo are proud to offer for customers and gives us a key advance over our competitors.
The delivered set includes:
- TXY100-DTX100 – pump with integrated air treatment system and a dampener on a frame
- TXY200-DTX200 – pump with integrated air treatment system and a dampener on a frame
- TXBY200-DTX200 – pump with integrated air treatment system and a dampener on a frame
- TXY400-DTX400 – mobile pump with integrated air treatment system and dampener
- TX820-DTX820 – the largest stainless steel Tapflo pump with integrated air treatment system and a dampener on a frame
Should you need similar solution or tailored to your specific needs please contact us at email@example.com or contact your local Tapflo dealer: http://tapflo.com/en/contact
Next Case study
HOW WE ADD VALUE WITH OUR FAST DELIVERIES
Pumps are often critical for the operation of our customers, so too for this customer who runs an incineration plant on the Swedish...