|Model||Max capacity |
The Tapflo sanitary series is particularly designed to meet the requirements of the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Lubrication free air distribution system, maintenance free ball check valve system and total visual inspection of the wetted parts are some of the major features for this pump series.
Made to be clean
Our design allows for total visual inspection of the wetted parts. There are no hidden areas where bacteria can grow. The manifold clamps and the housing screws are simply removed for complete disassembly and cleaning. The pump is also designed for cleaning and sterilization in place – C.I.P. and S.I.P. After such operations, the pump is easily turned in its support for drainage.
ATEX certified pumps
All sanitary pumps are available in explosion proof ATEX marked version. They are supplied with earth connection and conductive materials; conductive centre section and diaphragms in PTFE (conductive back) or EPDM (conductive).
- Max capacity: 820 l/min
- Max discharge pressure: 8 bar
- Max temperature: 110 °C
- Material: PTFE, PTFE with white back, EPDM, white EPDM, white NBR
- Dairy products: Milk, cream, yogurt, cream cheese, melted cheese
- Grossery: Ketchup, mayonnaise, tomato products, mustard
- Beverages: Flavours, colouring, fruit juice
- Bakery: Dough, ingredients
- Brewery: Beer, flavours, colouring, wort
- Hygiene: Soap, toothpaste, schampoo
- Cosmetics: Cream, alcohol, perfume